An Ode of Mist.

Journey into night; destination lost
Darkness consoles me
Walking. Watching. Waiting.

The emptiness.

Imbued by the birth of mist
Floating around me, alone yet not lonely
Twisted luminance, a faint outline appears
Humanlike in form, corporeal in construct

Fair, faint, maiden of magic
Away she shifts upon wisps of wind
Rising. Reacting. Running.

The longing.

Always without reach
Dancing before my fingertips
Wicked lips, smiling timidly

Entranced; she slips into my heart
Ceasing flight…arrested vision
Air alters her to me
Touching. Tasting. Twirling.

The euphoria.

Arouse her mind – intoxicate
Ballad of bodies – resonate
Carnal hearts, caress – procreate

Shallow breath, fatigued souls
Lingering threads of emotional bondage
Embracing. Experiencing. Existing.

The moiety.

Reality rises, bringing the dawn
Temporal rendezvous flees
Lies betrayed by light; evaporation of ethereal mist
A path travelled; veracity gleamed; regret kissed goodbye

The catharsis.

~
Noir óneiro

Comments

  1. Tried something quiet new (for me at least) with this post. I had fun composing it; happy reading.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog